Whether it’s a tight spec, tight delivery or ramping up to large quantities, we work with you to make the impossible possible. Here’re just a few examples of some of the seemingly impossible situations that we’ve worked through with our customers.
· Damage Thresholds of up to 100 J/cm2
· Actual Coating Absorption of < 1ppm!
· High-Energy High-Reflector Coatings
· Coatings that Survive up to 1000° C
· Superpolished Sapphire to < 1Å RMS
· Multi-element Ti:Sapphire Assembly — Completely Epoxy-Free!
· Monolithic Assemblies with λ/20 TWD
· Quick Ramp-up from 1,000 to 30,000 Units per Month
· Thickness Tolerances of ±100 Atoms
· Adhesive-free Schwarzchild Objective
· YAG Chip Laser with Cladding on All Sides
· Ultra-flat Silicon Wafers and Etalons
· Multi-Photon Microscopy
Keep checking back here for more stories of the impossible being made possible!